Update on the Update

Whoa! I haven't posted any updates to this blog since the end of July! To make up for it, here are two pictures instead of the usual one picture or lack thereof. As you can see, I redid the assets again. In fact, I redid them twice but they didn't turn out super well so I have now redone my assets a grand total of three times. One of these pictures shows the Link's Awakening inspired trees that I've added. They're currently without functionality but that's only temporary. The second image shows the clinic. The walls are still a work-in-progress but I think it's coming along nicely. I think I might give up on cross-map navmeshes for this update, but I'll still implement basic friendly NPCs and a dialogue system.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Half-Life a Metroidvania?

Development Inches Forward

Release Date Delayed... Again... :(