Surrender, Retreat, and Nintendo's E3

Today was the day, Nintendo broadcasted their E3 presentation. I didn't really care about most of the announcements, but I'm really looking forward to playing Metroid Dread. I've only played a little bit of Metroid NES and Super Metroid and the outdated controls kind of turned me away from the games, but with the modern polish of Metroid Dread, I think I'll really enjoy this game. It might even incentivize me to play Metroid Prime 4 if that ever actually comes out.

I continued to try to successfully compile my C++ SDL window and I finally decided to give up. It's way beyond my learning curve for now, but I might return to it later. I've started experimenting with Java using the Eclipse editor and I'll be doing more of that in the days to come.

-Kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Development Inches Forward

Is Half-Life a Metroidvania?

Release Date Delayed... Again... :(